Working together in a local partnership to achieve outstanding outcomes for all
Big enough to make a difference to children yet small enough to care.
Our vision and aims are very well matched to the ‘Education Excellence Everywhere’ (white paper) that sets out seven elements that the Government intend to pursue to deliver educational excellence everywhere:
1. Great teachers – everywhere they’re needed
2. Great leaders running our schools and at the heart of our system
3. A school-led system with every school an academy, with empowered pupils, parents and communities, and a clearly defined role for local government
4. Preventing underperformance: school-led improvement, with scaffolding and support where it’s needed
5. High expectations and a world-leading curriculum for all
6. Fair, stretching accountability, ambitious for every child
7.The right resources in the right hands: investing every penny where it can do the most good. .